Most of those who are indulged in service businesses have much known and understand the importance of existing and old customers for their business. The major reasons for their importance are-
- They know the nature of your work and services you have provided so far and have a good experience working with you.
- They can bring you the vital and valuable feedback to you whether they are satisfied or not. This will help you to understand the quality of services you are providing to your customers. Along with this, you can also understand whether your product meet their expectations or was it good value for money?
- They help us to save our money as they are interested in continuing or resuming your services and are the major sources of new referrals. This also helps you to save your time.
Still, most of the business makers are unable to redeem their existing or old clients or the clients are sometimes not leveraging their old services and in a way lose the potential new businesses and may also face some losses or setback.
For you, this article is much beneficial, if you want to increase your revenue and profitability and the best way is to sell more to your existing customers. So, here are the most amazing tactics to maximize the value from your most possesses assets:-
- Happy customers, happy you- Always keep in mind to delight your customers. Remember, the happier and satisfied they are, more business and profit you get from them. Always try to discuss and solve the queries o r issues if they are facing. Give your client a reason to stick around you and can spend money on your services.
- Bring personalized services- your clients are happier if they find any special or personalized services to them. Always make them feel that they are special and the work or services provided to them are completely dedicated and personalized. Thus, they will bring more interest in you.
- Bring Guarantee- Bring guarantee to your work. This is a powerful and effective way to keep your customers stick to you. Once they are satisfied with your work undoubtedly, they will take a u-turn towards you.
- Stay Contacted- Always keep in touch with your clients, even if they are no more leveraging your services. This will help them to remember you and will definitely recall you when they need. A phone call, a text message or an appealing mail will fantastically work, especially wishing them on special occasions or congratulating them on their any special achievements.
Use a referral process- receiving the best quality referrals will help you to know how well your client understands you. You can write it down for them or can also discuss with them in detail.